Application Support Analyst
Full Time Position
Medicat seeks an Application Support Analyst to join a dynamic team dedicated to client success and satisfaction. Medicat provides the opportunity to take initiative, show leadership and grow professionally. If you are ready to achieve your full potential and want the opportunity to make a difference, Medicat might be the company for you!
The Application Support Analyst provides a high level of service and exceptional advanced system-level and technical support to client end users of multi-user clinical and financial applications. The Analyst will also lead projects working closely with other Analysts to document support requirements, develop new scripts, and train other service support analysts.
Position requires advanced knowledge of several systems, applications and technology. Must also be able to deliver excellent customer service requiring strong communication skills to ensure a high percentage of problem resolution and client satisfaction. Works with outside departments to understand end user support requirements, educate, and train on current applications. Works with other members of the Information Technology staff and other Medicat personnel to accomplish the goals established by the Medicat Support team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance and maintenance support to end users including, but not limited to, serving as primary first tier and second tier support.
- Serves as first point of phone and e-mail contact for clients requesting Application Support.
- Identifies, triages, researches, and resolves complex incidents in a timely manner with use of ticket management tools.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of best practices to use in coaching our clients to success.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and improve troubleshooting skills by actively participating in education programs, learning modules, and continuously exceeding expectations.
- Maintains a sustained engagement level and active participation in Medicat’s teaching and learning culture.
- Enhances professional growth and development through education programs, workshops or other educational opportunities that may be presented. Keeps abreast of current events.
- Demonstrates courteous customer service support to all callers and receives high customer satisfaction results.
- Communicates effectively with internal teams and external client/partners to deliver product information, properly managing client’s expectations and providing timely status updates.
- Uses judgment and seeks assistance when guidelines, policies, and processes are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
- Analyzes and evaluates current support procedures or problems to define data requirements and workflow.
- Works independently on all routine assignments and strives to improve skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Attends regular departmental meetings and promotes/exemplifies excellent customer service as aligned with Medicat’s Mission.
- 3+ years Client-facing Ambulatory EHR/PM software support experience.
- Strong understanding of EHR and clinical workflow.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to translate product features into workflow benefits for users.
- Outstanding client communication skills including follow-through, tracking, and closure.
- Ability to convey instructions, document processes, and communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining productivity and efficiency.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with internal staff and clients.
- Willingness to escalate concerning client issues to manager.
- Client-centric attitude with client satisfaction as #1 objective.
- Current or previous Medicat user experience.
- Experience with ticket management system.
- e-Prescribing exposure/understanding – (Rcopia by DrFirst preferred.)
- Software testing skills.
- Experience with CRM system.
- Software installation experience.
- Cognizant of patient safety issues.
- Familiar with ePHI security.
No travel. Work from Atlanta Corporate office is preferred.
“Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”
Submit cover letter describing how your qualifications apply to this position, current resume, and/or questions to: email@example.com