Senior Development Manager
Medicat, LLC is seeking a Senior Development Manager with excellent leadership and technical qualifications to be a team manager in our Agile development environment. A successful candidate will have a passion for creating scalable web-based systems as well as a proven track record of developing full stack systems for external use.
Medicat is the #1 patient health management system in the college health market with over 430 education clients serving 3.5 million students across 47 states and 3 countries. Medicat’s suite of products includes practice management with billing, Electronic Health Records, online patient portal, student self check-in, integrated text messaging, immunization compliance management, sports medicine, and counseling. Medicat’s corporate mission “Best Product, Superb Implementation and Unsurpassed Support,” reflects our client-centered approach.
The Senior Development Manager is responsible for all aspects of the SDLC in support of our core platform, delivering meaningful results on time, scope, and budget.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience developing enterprise-level web-based software products using a Microsoft technology stack.
- Proven track record of designing and developing reliable, maintainable, performant, and secure code in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years experience using modern UI frameworks such as Angular or React. Good grasp of CSS.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft’s Entity Framework.
- Demonstrated proficiency with relational databases. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ using T-SQL to write stored procedures.
- Excellent communicator. Works well with others. Self-driven and motivated.
- Experience managing off-shore development teams.
- Previous Product Management desired.
No travel; work from Atlanta Corporate office is preferred.
“Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”
Submit cover letter describing how your qualifications apply to this position, current resume, professional references, and/or questions to: email@example.com.