Medicat, LLC is seeking a Product Manager with excellent leadership and technical qualifications to be a team player in our Agile development environment.
Medicat is the #1 patient health management system in the college health market with over 430 education clients serving 3.5 million students across 47 states and 3 countries. Medicat’s suite of products includes practice management with billing, Electronic Health Records, online patient portal, student self check-in, integrated text messaging, immunization compliance management, sports medicine, and counseling. Medicat’s corporate mission “Best Product, Superb Implementation and Unsurpassed Support,” reflects our client-centered approach.
The Product Manager is responsible for delivering meaningful results on time, scope, and budget.
- Manage Client Advisory Council relationships to assemble market requirements, and translate them into market leading products, features and services.
- Act as Product Owner in agile development process, submitting requirements in TFS
- Maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate sales, marketing, product development, implementations and client support for product rollout.
- Build and develop consensus within the organization through frequent interaction with stakeholders
- Deliver training internally to convey an understanding of the products and client usage.
General Qualification Standards:
- Minimum 10 years experience in software development and/or product management
- Preferred experience in the Healthcare Information Technology industry (specifically ambulatory EHR or Behavioral Health/Counseling/Psychiatry EHR), but not required.
- Experience working with off-shore development teams
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and quantitative skills.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to create and conduct executive level presentations, present at industry events, and interface with clients as appropriate.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and achieve targeted completion dates.
- A team player with proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external partners.
- Proven ability to assess and enhance product effectiveness and market receptiveness.
- Process improvement orientation. A proven ability to recommend solutions, champion change, manage implementation, influence others, and foster teamwork.
- Must be able to resolve problems daily, handle conflict and make effective decisions.
- Must be able to receive and analyze data.
No travel; work from Atlanta Corporate office is preferred.
“Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”
Submit cover letter describing how your qualifications apply to this position, current resume, professional references, and/or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.