Health Informatics Concierge
Medicat is seeking the next superstar for our team! This person will be the single point of contact for Managed Services clients covering all things related to Medicat software and services, including advanced education and training on Medicat software as well as related, interfaced health information systems. They will be proficient with technical diagnosis and troubleshooting issues related to software, interfaces, and workflow. This person will plan, design, and conduct complex customer discovery projects, investigate facts, develop solutions to problems in order to improve the overall operations of the healthcare organization, lead or coordinate cross-functional meetings or trainings, and deliver products that meet the client’s needs.
Medicat is the #1 patient health management system in the college health EHR market with over 430 education clients serving 3.5 million students across 47 states and 3 countries. Medicat’s suite of products and services includes practice management with billing, Electronic Health Records, online patient portal, student self check-in, integrated text messaging, immunization compliance management, sports medicine, and counseling. Medicat’s corporate mission “Best Product, Superb Implementation and Unsurpassed Support,” reflects our client-centered approach.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong visionary of healthcare operations who can translate client needs with industry changes and assist the client in transforming their operations to best adapt to growing or changing needs.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a trusted expert in implementation and maintenance Medicat
- Guide partners through the strategy, design, and implementation of workflow
- Establish and track Key Performance Indicators for success based on best practices and client priorities
- Deliver best practices for process workflows within unique healthcare education environments, based on specific client use cases, evolving industry standards, and an understanding of the academic environment
- Develop relationships with community partners, service providers, and other stakeholders in the academic health space
- Present recommendations to customers for improving or expanding the use of Medicat within their organization.
- Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and share relevant product/service feedback
- Analyze data to provide deeper insights and understanding of customer operations and opportunities for improvement.
- Define problems / opportunities using data & insights based on unmet needs of the customer by performing customer discovery
- Scan and assess the internal and external healthcare ecosystem to identify potential areas for development of new products
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships to ensure timely renewals, account growth or expansion opportunities
- Promote additional customer engagement and increasing levels of user-adoption
- Prepare a business case for the product development investment (Prototyping for problem-solution fit and MVP pilot for Product-market fit)
- Bachelor’s degree with a healthcare information systems emphasis or equivalent experience in ambulatory healthcare IT operations
- Experience using and supporting healthcare operations software, including an electronic health record system and associated systems, eg. laboratory, radiology, or pharmacy information systems.
- Intuitive to healthcare industry and its ever-changing landscape
- Emotionally intelligent, observant, and proactive
- Ability to anticipate the client needs and make recommendations
- 10+ years’ experience in complex healthcare
- Excellent information technology knowledge and skills with an advanced understanding of SQL database structure, HL-7 and MS Windows applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of higher education healthcare and clinical workflow
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and prior success dealing directly with stakeholders from all areas and all levels within an organization
- Ability to successfully handle multiple VIP clients, each with independent issues and timelines
- Successful experience with executive relationship building
- Excellent analytical abilities, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Experience in defining and tracking metrics and developing processes to improve client operations
- Experience providing weekly reporting to management, implementing feedback in a timely and quality fashion
- Flexibility in work and travel schedules as needed
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%
“Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”
Submit cover letter describing how your qualifications apply to this position, current resume, three professional references, and/or questions to: email@example.com.