EHR Implementation Specialist
Medicat seeks an EHR Implementation All-Star to join a dynamic team dedicated to client satisfaction. The role of an EHR implementation specialist is to be responsible for implementation, configuration, training, and re-engineering of clinical workflows, to support the successful adoption of Medicat software. The EHR Implementation Specialist will partner with team members and clinic staff to support the use of the EHR. The position requires advanced knowledge of several systems, applications, and technology.
Medicat provides the opportunity to take initiative, show leadership and grow professionally. If you currently feel held back in meeting your potential and want the opportunity to make a difference, Medicat might be the company for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage & deliver all assigned implementations from Assessment to Go Live.
- Direct clinic workflow assessment to set client expectations and inform an implementation plan.
- Coordinate software and technical deliveries with internal teams.
- Provide client training via web-based tools, Help Center, and occasional on-site training.
- Organize and track client and individual implementation tasks.
- Utilize ticketing system and processes to communicate internally and with clients.
- Engage the client in regular calls to ensure timetable goals and workflow objectives are met.
- Document key information for each account via Client Summary document.
- Identify client issues or red flags early and report to supervisor.
- Use critical thinking to setup complex workflows and/or achieve ambitious implementation goals.
- Manage the hand-off to Application Support post Go Live.
- 7+ years of EHR system implementation experience.
- Deep practical knowledge of clinic workflow.
- Strong client relationship-building skills, including follow-through, tracking & closure.
- Team player with strong self-initiative.
- Excellent training (web-based & on-site), communication and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, trouble-shoot, and resolve issues.
- Clinical background (MA, Nurse, etc.) and/or experience in clinic administration & workflow.
- Medicat end-user experience.
- Insurance billing experience.
Must be able to travel up to 30% and work a flexible schedule from home.
Medicat Mission: “Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”