Client Success Associate
Medicat is seeking a Client Success Associate to join our team to ensure client satisfaction. This position requires proactive contact with clients to ensure they are getting maximum return on their investment with Medicat. The role is responsible for increasing renewal rates and improving NPS scores.
- Proactive contact to ensure the client is getting maximum return on their investment
- Develop CSM protocol
- Develop ongoing discovery program to dig deeper into client’s current usage of Medicat’s solutions to ensure they are maximizing their current investment
- Determine interaction frequency/depth depending on maturity of client
- Client Pulse evaluation of assigned clients (red, yellow, blue, green)
- Create client specific plan with internal team to turn them from red to green
- Pass white space opportunities to sales
- Increase renewal rate
- Improve NPS score
- Client retention rate
- Client NPS score
Experience & Skills
- 1+ years Client Success experience
- Clinical workflow and EHR software knowledge
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining productivity and efficiency
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Work from home but travel to Atlanta Corporate office may be expected.
“Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”
Submit cover letter describing how your qualifications apply to this position, current resume, and/or questions to: email@example.com.