Business Development Representative
Medicat is seeking a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business leads by contacting and developing relationships with clients and prospects. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales pipeline quotas. You will enjoy using your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients and prospects. If this is you, and you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Medicat is the #1 patient health management system in the college health market with over 440 education clients serving 3.5 million students across 47 states and 3 countries. Medicat’s suite of products and services includes practice management with billing, Electronic Health Records, online patient portal, student self check-in, integrated text messaging, immunization compliance management, sports medicine, and counseling. Medicat’s corporate mission “Best Product, Superb Implementation and Unsurpassed Support,” reflects our client-centered approach.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and nurture leads to directly support growth of Sales Pipeline
- Contact clients and prospects through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to clients and prospects
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between clients/prospects and Sales Representatives
- Report to the Marketing Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) lead generation results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Development Representative, Account Representative, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling and digital methods)
- Track record of achieving lead generation quotas
- Experience with Marketing and CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and BDR performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR)/Electronic Health Record (EHR) or other clinical solution.
- Experience with prolonged sales cycles.
Location: Work from Atlanta Corporate office is preferred.
Medicat Mission: “Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”
Application: Submit cover letter describing how your qualifications apply to this position, current resume, three professional references, and/or questions to: email@example.com.