Accounts Receivable Clerk
Medicat is looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of invoices, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Role & Responsibilities
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Explain invoices to customers and walk them through their annual subscription costs.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
About Your Qualifications
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (JDE or other full-scale ER software)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Experience working with software customers
Full-time position. Work from Atlanta Corporate office is preferred; remote location will be considered. No travel required.
“Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”
Submit current resume with cover letter and/or questions to: email@example.com.