Medicat, LLC is seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales Team and increase our market share as the leader in College Health EHR. As a seasoned Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving back-to-base and net new opportunities for growth, and exceeding client needs. Your strong interpersonal, communication, and technical skills allow you to build trust with customers and provide exceptional service. You will be involved in both pre- and post-sales activities to build strong relationships with clients and drive product adoption, retention, and account expansion.
Medicat is the #1 patient health management system in the college health market with over 430 education clients serving 3.5 million students across 47 states and 3 countries. Medicat’s suite of products and services includes practice management with billing, Electronic Health Records, online patient portal, student self check-in, integrated text messaging, immunization compliance management, sports medicine, and counseling. Medicat’s corporate mission “Best Product, Superb Implementation and Unsurpassed Support,” reflects our client-centered approach.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform cold calling discovery calls and look for opportunities across our existing client base and new prospects.
- Meet bookings targets assigned.
- Perform lead management and tracking.
- Follow-up on activities in a timely, organized manner.
- Grow and maintain a 3X pipeline.
- Refine/enhance current prospecting process, including prioritization, sales plans, and collateral.
- Execute direct sales presentations and discussions at all levels of prospect organizations, including remote web presentations and onsite discussions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a clinical or business discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in complex solution sales.
- Excellent computer technology knowledge, especially as it relates to mobile and web-based software.
- A proven track record in exceeding sales targets.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and prior success dealing directly with prospects and clients at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to successfully handle many parallel customers, each with independent issues and timelines.
- Executive Relationship Building and successful QBR experience.
- Prepare proposals and quotes.
- Excellent analytical abilities, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Experience in defining and tracking metrics and developing processes to improve department performance.
- Experience providing weekly reporting to management, implementing feedback in a timely and quality fashion.
- Strong sense of pride in the production of quality products and team efficiencies
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle, and passport required.
- Flexibility in work and travel schedules as needed.
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%.
- Experience selling Electronic Medical Record (EMR)/Electronic Health Record (EHR) or other clinical solution.
- Experience with prolonged sales cycles.
Location: Work from Atlanta Corporate office is preferred; remote location will be considered. Travel required.
Medicat Mission: “Best Product, Superb Implementation & Unsurpassed Support”
Application: Submit cover letter describing how your qualifications apply to this position, current resume, three professional references, and/or questions to: email@example.com.