- Drug/drug, drug/allergy interaction checking, dosage alerts and other clinical decision tools.
- Real-time patient medication lists pulled from three PBM’s and pharmacy fill history.
- Electronically send legible prescriptions.
- Patient-specific formulary status displayed at point of care.
- Electronic mail-order connectivity to Caremark, ESI and Medco.
- Send split prescription to both retail and mail order pharmacy.
- One click renewals.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Surescripts GoldRx certified technology.
- Fewer calls from pharmacies and potential adverse drug events.
- Increased on-formulary prescriptions
- Faster patient notification in the event of an FDA safety alert, without having to pull any charts.
- Safer prescribing with access to clinical decision support tools.
- Fewer handwriting interpretation errors, estimate to cause 9% of all medication errors.
- Increased productivity due to less time spent with pharmacy questions and renewal requests.
OFFICE STAFF BENEFITS:
- Fewer pharmacy call backs.
- Faster, one click, multi-script prescription renewal proces. Case studies suggest a savings of 1-2 hours/day for office staff.
- Eliminates calls from patients requesting alternative covered medication, mail order submission or in need of the prescriber to obtain prior authorization.
- Reduced phone calls to physicians regarding handwriting interpretation, non-covered drugs, and prior authorization requirements.
- Reduced data entry when prescriptions are received electronically.
- Reduced potential medical errors caused by handwriting misinterpretation and keystroke errors.
- Lower out-of-pocket costs when their provider prescribes lower co-payment drugs (an average savings of $20-$25 per prescription).
- Less time at the pharmacy by having prescriptions sent prior to patient arrival, and reduced potential for two trips becasue providers more frequently adhere to plan requirements.
- Reduced potential for adverse drug events caused by drug-drug or drug-allergy interactions, mistaken handwriting, or incorrect quantity.
- Increased compliance with prescribed treatment because care is cost-effective and convenient.
Powered by DrFirst Rcopia™
We are proudly partnering with DrFirst to provide our users best of breed, e-prescribing technology fully integrated with our solutions. With the proven connectivity, functionality and speed of Rcopia on your side, you can expect a smooth integration of e-prescribing into your daily workflow. Your practice and patients will immediately be able to reap the benefits of having e-prescribing integrated into your IT system.